Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365... gloves

Here in Virginia it is cold. And not just a little cold, but a lot COLD and WINDY. The two things that hurt worse than anything else this time of year. Except for maybe not having gloves on and hitting your hand on something hard. But anyhoo... The weather man is saying that it is going to stay cold for at least the next 10 days. Then it will warm up to the mid 30's. For those of you in the northern parts of the US and above this is pretty normal, but for us here in South, that is (how can I put it? oh yeah) COLD. So to celebrate the cold here are my new pair of gloves. A Christmas gift from my dear husband. A WARM Christmas gift. So to all of you out there that are colder than me; more power to ya.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect gift...And they do look nice and cozy!!! Hope it warms up quick for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's freezing in CT, too, but I'm just trying to stay inside.

    ReplyDelete