Sunday, January 24, 2010

15/365 - 23/365... Scenes from the week

My week was a little crazy. That is an understatement, but I was able to take pictures. I just didn't get to post any of them. So here is what you missed out on...


15/365... Office Plant
More scenes from my work place. Here is the plant from the waiting area. Exciting stuff I know. Next...



16/365...
I spent the entire day reading on my new Sony Reader. Some Saturdays I just have to completely be non responsible and kick back and do something for myself. I have discovered that I am going to have to buy a $20 gift card from Books on Board at the beginning of each month and limit myself to only that amount of ebooks. Otherwise I will spend my entire paycheck on them. I love downloading books. No trip to the store, no waiting, and buying books at 2am is ok.



17/365... Sound Board
Occasionally I help out at church by running sound for the Morning Worship Service. I am the last one on the list, but it turned out everyone else was out of town or busy so I got the call. Wasn't too bad. I kinda like running sound but it is way too stressful to do every week.



18/365... Weights
Another scene from the gym at work. If I get enough of these that I like I may enlarge them and hang them in the gym.



19/365... Breakfast for dinner
On Tuesday nights I cook for our youth ministry here at church. LifeChange meets on Tuesday nights and we minister to at-risk teens in the community. Starting at 6:15pm we open the doors and the kids have a safe place to play basketball, eat dinner, play video games and just hang out. My husband is the Youth Pastor and I am the cook. I'm sure I will be showing you more dinners as the year goes on. My kids love when I fix pancakes and eggs. I also have salad available every week in case they don't like what I'm fixing. This week will be Baked Spaghetti. YUM!



20/365... Wednesday Night Girls
On Wednesdays we have our InHouse group. Different group but same thing involved. Here are a few of my girls.



21/365... Ice Storm
We got to go home early on Thursday due to impending bad weather. I was shocked but did not look a gift horse in the mouth. I left when it was time to scoot. I'm glad I did, it turned nasty out there.



22/365... Date Night at the Movies
My husband and I, along with some friends, went out to eat and then to a movie. "The Book of Eli", excellent movie. Not for the faint of heart, it is rated R for a reason, it was truly a good movie.



23/365... Why does my stomach hurt?
We took some of the kids snow tubing on Saturday. The adults don't actually tube, we sit in the Lodge and play cards. And eat. And eat. And eat some more. Here is a sample of the carby (really, is that even a word) goodness we assailed our system with. It is not recommended for the faint of stomach.



No comments:

Post a Comment