Saturday, January 2, 2010

2/365

So far, So good as the old saying goes. Had a hard time deciding between three finished photos, I let my husband decide for me and I think he did well.

For some this is 'old lady candy' but to me it is a warm Christmas memory. They take me back to my Me-Maw's house at Christmas time. Nestled in a nobby milk glass bowl they called to me every Christmas. I would creep into the living room, pick out a red or yellow or stripped one and sneak back out of that ornate room as quietly as I could. I don't know why I thought I shouldn't get caught. They wouldn't have cared. But I guess I felt is was all part of the game. Anyway... these candies were left at the office on Thursday and I decided I would like to take a trip down memory lane.



5 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love Christmas candy! Very pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I havn't seen these candies in forever. They remind me of my granny's house when I was younger, too! I think my fave was the cream colored one, maybe pineapple flavored? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison! Love the memory attached to this cool photo. Looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete